[Previous] [Next] [Index] [Thread]

Re: New York Times article

> I recently emailed the PHILADELPHIA INQUIRER (a daily, not a tabloid) to
> correct some bogus 'Net reporting they were doing.  Their response (aside
> from justifying data they refuse to admit was wrong): We run a newspaper,
> not a postgraduate course for electrical engineers.

i can't resist, but didn't someone lecture me on generalizations? well,
in general, media people are now no only stupid sh*ts, but also arrogant.

> I think newspapers are largely beyond hope.  Let's make them obsolete. ;)

no, let's generalize: make the media obsolete ;-)

grg

p.s. proud to be a star trek watching geek; but my wife does make me take a
bath every once in awhile :-(